Friday 25 January 2008

gin and shouting

no matter the oceans that sepearte sisters gin and shouting survive.

take for example now. I can hear Roopa (to my left on the sofa in the BF) and jigna (on the headphones, on skype to Roops from Dallas). its shouting whilst I drink a fresh G&T.

in other news, this weekend we are taking mum to see Verakai by cirque du soleil at the royal albert hall. (whoops I really hope mum doesn't look at this between now and tomorrow- I have a feeling she won't but you never know - if she does it will be the first time I will be the one to have given a suprise away, as opposed to Roops - mind you Roops has already told mum about this, but mum claims to have not heard what she said...... ) it should be fun, though I know we'll miss jigs and das tomorrow :-(

TFI friday though. what a week - 2 gym visits work all week and it being the week before pay day = owch!! much needed restful weekend I hope!

gonna drink Gin and sign off now.

Dhara

1 comment:

Jigna said...

Thanks Dhara I just checked it out and looks really fun, gutted we will not be there but as you know there are way too many things that we are missing out on that I sometimes just cant cope, but hey at least we have gin, skype and now blog!!!