Thursday 24 January 2008

Vegas baby

I am turning 30 this summer and I want to celebrate Vegas style. I would love to see all my friends and family in Vegas. We are thinking that we will only spend a weekend in Vegas, possibly from Friday July 18th to Sunday July 20th, my birthday is July 21st, although we have not yet made any decisions. I totally understand that costs, holiday/vacation and inclination may mean that a lot of you may not be able to make it, but in case you are I have heard from a very reliable source that British Airways fly to Vegas via Dallas from London, and so you could visit us too. Click here for the UK BA website

Hurrah for our blog by the way. Will post something interesting at some point.

Jigna

2 comments:

Stef_W said...

hurrah indeed. Peace at last ;-)
Vyas Webb, S

Jigna said...

Ahhhhh very cute Steffy ;) Is there something I or maybe my Mum needs to know?! Kidding! Thanks for commenting, I just need something to say......Jigna X