Monday 23 June 2008

Bar None Show

Bar None is a variety show written, directed , produced and performed by the legal community of Dallas and all the money raised goes towards a scholarship at the SMU Dedman School of Law. I finally gave in and agreed to be a part of the show. Luckily once you audition they have to cast you and that was really good for me for me due to my distinct lack of acting, singing and dancing ability!  The rehearsal schedule was an intense 5 week period. But it was so much fun and I really did enjoy myself.  It was such a joy to be part of such a fun and talented group of people (yes they are mainly lawyers/legal types and yes they are fun and talented!) To be able to perform was also such a buzz and I am now addicted to the applause! And it is all in aid of a such good cause, I am so so so glad I was persuaded into it! Jigna

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Thanks for participating! You did great! Hope you decide to join us for next year's show.

roopa said...

ahhhh the pictures were really cool, we could see what you had been working on for those 5 weeks and us people in the UK enjoyed hearing and eventually seeing what u were involved in! addicted to the applause hey- WELCOME TO HOLLYWOOD!?
xxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Everyone has a dream, whats your dream?