Thursday 4 February 2010

Big plug for Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief products (No pun intended)


Every year at my place of employment there is an entire week of Secret Santa gifts, culminating in a "big gift" (around the $15 mark) to be exchanged at the annual Christmas lunch when Secret Santa's are revealed.

Last Christmas my big gift was the aromatherapy stress relief eucalyptus and spearmint body wash and body lotion, from Bath and Body Works. At the time I thought, mmmm nice and inoffensive, smells good. I thought I had done pretty well, I am always a sucker for lotions and potions!

This year I have had two baths, (by way of explanation it is not my personal hygiene regime that is at fault but our current bathroom, which lends itself to showers, but once in a while I try to de-stress using some of my lotions and potions, lighting a few candles and a glass of wine and I allow myself the luxury of a hot and steamy bath.) Anyway, so this year I have had two baths using my Secret Santa gift. The first time I was not expecting much, other than a nice smelly, hot bath. But honestly they are THE BEST products for relaxation I have ever in my life used, and I have tried a few! You may not believe this of me but I am slightly highly stung and neurotic of nature and do occasionally have to find a way to de-stress other than my usual rant, rave, tears and G&T remedy.

So let me tell you how great this stuff is, my legs felt like jelly I felt so relaxed and I did fall into a most luxurious deep sleep. A product has never worked so well for me, I recommend it. I am not sure if they have Bath and Body Works stuff in England yet, but maybe Boots or Body Shop may have the same sort of ingredient combination?

Might just go run myself a bath.........Jigna

2 comments:

Dhara said...

i think i need some! I recently bought some new stuff too, with bergamot and eucalyptus oils, and its alright (boots botanicals) but yours sounds amazing - well done secret santa!

Jigna said...

I just cracked open another Christmas gift from a good friend, Lush bath time treats, love them! Told you I am a sucker for lotions and potions, http://www.lushusa.com/shop